Our 8” cast iron skillet is hand-sanded for extra smoothness before we season each by hand over open fires outside. We only use organic flaxseed oil from North Dakota to coat our cast iron skillets.
Available on backorder
Our skillet is 8” in diameter and weighs approximately 4.5lbs. The interior is hand-sanded for extra smoothness, and we season these each by hand over open fires outside.
12.5″ end to end, including handle
8.5″ spout to spout
This cast iron skillet was forged in Kaukauna, Wisconsin using grey iron on a B&P processing machine and poured by hand. The seasoned skillet is ready for use. It is covered with 6+ coats of organic flaxseed oil from North Dakota and hand-seasoned over an open fire.
Please follow the care instructions below to ensure your cast iron remains properly seasoned. If you wish to strip your skillet and start fresh at a later date, visit www.housecopper.com to view stripping and re-seasoning instructions.
• After using, wipe out excess oil and food with a paper towel or napkin
• Hand rinse the interior of the skillet with warm water (mild soap if you prefer)
• You can use a soft cloth while rinsing
• Wipe a very light coat of oil on the pan while it is still warm from washing to stave off rust
Please take care to NOT do the following to your cast iron skillet:
• Do not place in the dishwasher
• Do not use any cleaning chemicals
• Do not put in the microwave
• Do not use abrasive scrubbing towels or metal cleaning pads
• Do not put cold water in a hot pan. Let it cool or heat slowly
|Dimensions||12.5 × 8 × 1.75 in|